电话是商业往来中经常使用的沟通方式之ㄧ,乃是透过电话通讯进行交谈与联系,属于较不正式的沟通。一般企业对企业有关报价与下单都还是以书面方式进行,以避免未来交易时争议的产生。
通常接受电话下单多属于零售业或网路行销业,这种电话交易方式都会录音为证,以免未来有争议或麻烦。本节主要是一些惯用电话沟通时的英文技巧,熟练之后面对交易对像才不会结巴或不知所云,让自己随时拥有职场竞争力。
在正式的商务场合中,打一通成功的陌生拜访电话并不是件简单的事。不过,如果能掌握一些基本用词,其实在最短的时间内,找到对的人是容易的。以下列出电话沟通中开启的实用语词供大家参考。
电话英文范例
Operator: Hello, Interactive Consulting, How can I help you?
(接线生:Interactive顾问公司您好,我能帮您吗?)
Dick: This is Dick Peppers. Can I have extension 7539?
(狄克:我是狄克.派伯斯,能帮我转分机7539吗?)
Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I’ll put you through to extension7539.
(接线生:没问题,请等一下!我帮转分机7539。)
Don: Ernan Roman’s office, Don speaking.
(当:尔纳.罗马办公室,我是当。)
Dick: This is Dick Peppers calling, is Ernan in?
(狄克:我是狄克.派伯斯,请问尔纳在吗?)
Don: I’m afraid he’s out of the office at this moment. Can I take a message?
(当:很抱歉他现不在办公室,请问尔纳在吗?我能帮您留言给他吗?)
Dick: Yes, Could you ask him to call me back at 0915-245242. I need to talk to him about the Food Taipei Show, it’s urgent.
(狄克:是的,能请他打我的电话0915-245242,我必须与他谈论台北食品展,这很紧急。)
Don: Could you repeat the mobile phone number, please?
(当:请您再说一次手机号码,好吗?)
Dick: Yes, that’s 0915-245242, and this is Dick Peppers calling.
(狄克:电话是0915-245242,我叫是狄克.派伯斯。)
Don: Thank you Mr. Peppers, I’ll make sure Ernan gets this as soon as possible.
(当:谢谢派伯斯先生,我会尽快让尔纳知道。)
Dick: Thanks, bye. (狄克:谢谢,再见。)
Don: Bye. (当:再见。)
单字解析
put through (ph.) 转接
I will put you through to Brown now.
(我现在将你的电话转给布朗。)
at this moment (ph.) 此刻
What are you doing at this moment?
(你现在再做什么?)
as soon as possible = ASAP (ph.) 尽快
He was noticed to submit the proposal as soon as possible.(他被通知尽早缴交提案。)
摘自五南文化事业机构出版《商用英文:最佳商务往来沟通艺术》
(http://www.dajiyuan.com)