澳洲移民生活:看醫生(雙語)

人氣 11
標籤:

【大紀元6月21日訊】澳洲的醫療系統分公立和私立兩種。公立主要是政府出資的公立醫院及一些保健診所,而私立醫院則由私人機構出資,還有不少私人診所和醫療中心。政府為國人提供國民醫療保建卡服務,持有Medicare card 可在公立醫院及所有接受Bulk Billing 的私人診所(Private clinic)和醫療中心(medical center)享要免費服務,但若病人需要進行手術在公立醫院則要輪候床位。人們購買了私人醫療保險可到私家醫院就診,如需手術則不用等床位但每年的醫保費用不菲。澳洲看醫生先要到普通科醫生處就診,然後根據病情再由普通科醫生轉介到醫院或各專科診所去。通常病人不直接去醫院看病,除非是急診。急診可打000緊急電話招救護車。

電話預約看醫生

A:Good morning, Dr. Lee』s surgery. May I help you?
A:早上好,李醫生診所。能幫你什麼忙?

B:Good morning, I would like to make an appointment to see Dr. Lee.
B:早上好,我想做一個預約讓李醫生看病。

A:Can I have your name p. Please?
A:請問你叫什麼名子?

B:My name is Ming Chen.
B:我叫陳明。

A:Your phone number, please.
A:請問你的電話號碼是多少?

B:It is 98756332.
B:98759662。

A:Ok, let me check which day is available. There is a vacancy at 2.30pm on this Friday, is it right that OK for you?
A:那好,讓我看一下哪天合適。有一個空缺是在這個週五下午2點30分,你認為合適嗎?

B:Yes, that is fine. I will come on this Friday afternoon.
B:噢,挺好的。我這個星期五下午來。

A:Thank you, Mr. Chen, see you on Friday.
A:謝謝你,陳先生。星期五見。

B:Thank you very much.
B:非常謝謝。

在診所前臺

A:May I help you?
A:能幫你什麼忙?

B:Can I see Dr. Lee, please?
B:我想看李醫生?

A:Have you been here before?
A:以前來這看過醫生嗎?

B:No, this is my first time.
B:沒有,這是我第一次來這裡。

A:I need to prepare a file for your doctor. Can I have your Medicare card, please?
A:我需要登記你的個人資料給醫生。請把你的國民保健卡給我。

B:Yes, Here is my Medicare card.
B:好的。這是我的國民保健卡。

A:Can you fill out this form, please?
A:請你把這張表填了。

B:No problem.
B:沒問題。

A:Here is your Medicare card. Pand please take the a seat.
A:還你的國民保健卡,請坐那等候。

B:Thank you.
B:謝謝你。

看醫生

A:Sit down please, Mr. Chen. What is the matter with you?
A :請坐,陳先生。你哪裏不舒服?

B:I don』t feel very well. I have a headache and feel cold.
B:我感覺非常不好。我頭痛和發冷。

A:Let me have a look. You have got a cold but it isn』t serious. Just take some medicine and have a good rest. You』ll be all right.
A:讓我檢查一下。你感冒了但不是很嚴重。吃點藥和多休息就會好的。

B:Thank you very much.
B:非常謝謝。
(http://www.dajiyuan.com)

相關新聞
移民系統發生重要變化 上庭前請一位好律師很關鍵
工卡被拖延可催辦
幫你少走彎路 移民律師談庇護工卡申請
公司所有者、高管 移民美國的明智之選
如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入安全投稿爆料平台
評論