“Aren’t you ashamed of yourself , Tom? You’re the worst pupil in your class.” said the father.
“What’s that got to do with me? Is it my fault that the worst one was yesterday transferred to another school?” was the answer.
1.be ashamed of : phr. Affected or touched by contempt or disgrace.
2. pupil: n. A young person of either sex who is under the care of a teacher.
3.fault: n. Responsibility for wrongdoing or failure.
4.transfer: vt. To convey or carry from one person or place to another.
Have something to do with~ 或Have got something to do with~都是“与～有关系”的意思。请看以下的例句：
1. Do you have anything to do with the company?
2. Did you have anything to do with that plan?
3. You yourself are unable; what’s that got to do with me?”
4. What ‘s that got to do with it ?